Saturday, September 26, 2009

Look into the mirror.

today's tuition ended unexpectantly in tears. :/
All of it triggered out by a qns. Then it got to a whole round of talk, which left almost all of us teary.

It's definitely comforting to know that, there is people who stumble through this phrase of their life, that people fought through with sheer hard effort, and of course it's really nice to know that there's people who are there beside you.
It's good to fall back on stories of success, whether it's about hard work or luck. You could constantly remind yourself that, yeah others made it, and here's your turn.

Even right now, with just 44 days left, i can honestly say, i don't know if i can make it. I used to have doubts on whether i've made the correct choice by choosing this route.
Running this final lap, i'll say that this is what i've chosen, and i believe i've made the best choice for myself. I guess, no matter what the outcome would be, it's one of the best experience i've had, and i will be able to say that i've give it my all. No regrets whatsoever.

It's pretty true that if you feel lousy about yourself to begin with, you cannot step up any further.
Also i don't think i'll ever put my heart into helping someone if i don't see her/him doing justice to herself by starting to work hard. One must be worthly and deserving to be helped.

:)

I believe in fate, and that it brings people together, making us all meet for a reason.
Coming into a jc, i've seen quite a number of people.

Some became very dear to me. Most of my happiest moments are shared with them, and they're there for many of my darkest moments too. I know i'll probably still keep in contact with most of the people who falls into this category, and it'll be really hard to give up the bonds forged within this period. Indeed, they've showed me a lot of things, taught me what a true friend really means, pulling me through many rough patches, pulling me tight when things are ugly. Yes of course, they have their own flaws, but to be able to compromise these flaws brings us all closer.
I'm most grateful to this bunch of people.

With the good ones comes the not so good ones too. Few months back, i'll probably blame on fate for beinging us together, to make me see the side of people that most would prefer to avoid. Indeed some had brought much misery. Through all these, i've got a taste of what i am going to encounter in life later on, the people i'll encounter later on. And they taught me many things too. Fate probably set them up, for me to see who are the dearer ones. Now, i choose not to think that they're bad, but rather, we're just of different frequencies.

Woah, i don't quite know how all these came spilling out. Got quite a bit of the above from my tuition teacher. I've learned about than just mere lit from her. I must say, she's one of the best person i've ever met.

Allright, time to get some actions done instead of just empty talks.

With that, i'll like to say, i'll really like to go into the uni with all the people i hold dear. :)

No comments: