Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fireworks out.

This time last week, i was pondering about my future, feeling all so pessimestic and low, like future's all gone. So purposeless. It was as if time has stopped together with the putting down of the pens on friday.
But please, do not take it the wrong way. After few weeks of time with books, everything ends so abruptly that leaves me at a loss.
And the burden of finding a prom dress weighs down heavily man. After being out of shops for a pretty long time, my taste had changed. I need something that's out of the mainstream, not the common style you see down the streets. That makes things hard, can't find something i like. Something appropriate for the event, something i could continue using after the event.

I thought about prom. I hope everyone would not start commenting on the appearances of the others. Would defeat the purpose then. But i guess people, inevidently would have many things to say. I saw alr, the materialistic, superfical side of many.

Oh we had a sleepover at vicky's yst. Planned a movie marathon. But it was pretty screwed up. Watched only one movie. Hah. More of a girls night, with nail painting, thinking hard about prom dresses and popping champagne(what a hard time we had) .. Her parents were very kind, bringing us all to a nice cafe for awesome breakfast. How lovely are they.

Then joey came over to sleep yst. Went shopping. At the very last stop, we got our dresses. Yay, long long one. :) I thought it was pretty unique, finally omg. Oh yeah, wanted to make gifts for teachers but we collapse halfway thg it.

I'm praying with all my heart now, that i dont have to go back and touch those books again.

Ohyay F3's going to malaysia and spent the first day of 2010 together. :) Miss them so much.

Maybe i should do up some resolutions for my life thereafter. At least for the coming months.

-get a goodpaying job. (pretty settled i think)
-of cos, have more time for family after much neglect.
-kids day out with s.lam and whoever.
-houseworkcookingsewing women'sjob.
-go back for camps.
-pick up a new skill.
-exercise, at least once a week.
-catch up with some awesomw books shows movies.

I'm reading Victorine, something about women. So proud of her. Struggling between duty and love, that isn't easy at all.
After taking Lit, i'm pretty glad that i'm able to take it in a diff way :)

No comments: