Wednesday, August 20, 2008

got to knew of my freakingly bad results, mr goh showed. i'm not too sure about which subs, all i see was U and S. i think i had two S, a U. it's shit, seriously. i'm be like conditionally promoted, at the most. at the very least, retained. and that, i'll die.
my geog, i think dropped from a C to a S? it's really shitty, i think miss chee will just kill me.
thanks goodness, there's a study week. i'll chained myself to the books.

i'm still missing new zealand.


and, my family three, the camps. was talking about camps with joey and mabel.
mabel, why do you two like camps so much?
joey, cos of our family.
yeah, same sentiments. familythree is probably the best thing that happened to me in my jj life, besides my merry gang and the nz trip. never again i would feel the same if i were to join another camp. i wouldn't exchange it for anything. and i'm missing them like nuts too, all the camp moments are coming back, in the midst of all the school and work, it's really comforting. even if it's just memories.


three more weeks, i'll make it to next year j2!

No comments: